Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bubba...



Our little Bubba is darling Owen. He brings us so much joy. He has been a good sleeper from the start. He is starting to laugh and roll on his side. He is 3 months old and time flys way too quickly. If only the pregnancy would have gone as quickly! He gave me quite a scare the other day by taking a plunge off of our bed onto the cold, hard tile. This was the fist kid to ever fall off of anything. So, we took him to the ER...course by then he is smiling at the nurses. That could have been the tylenol speaking though. Here I am bawling! I seriously thought something was going to be majorly wrong with him when I ran into the room and found him face down. I tried to recreate the fall because I didn't know how he fell. Come to find out he is a snake! He slithered his way off the bed. In hindsight I am thankful for this fall! It made me realize how lucky I am. We are sooo blessed to have Owen in our lives! Makes me grateful for the 3a.m. feedings and poopy diapers!

1 comment:

Shantay said...

Scary, that happened to Nic too. I just sat and cried and recreated the fall over and over in my head....I saw it happen. I am so happy you started a blog. Can't wait to see pics.