Just wanted to post an update of what has been going on in our lives! Lexi recently had the big soccer game of the year. They played the other undefeated team on Saturday. Lexi's Team beat them 5-2. They were so excited. It was very sad though because the other teams girls were crying. Lexi was great the first quarter she player. She was aggressive and even almost made a couple of goals. The second quarter she was beat. Poor thing, her face was red for hours after the game. They have one more game then they go on to the tournamnet, since they won their league, against other regional teams, like Gulfport. Oh did I mention that they beat a 12 year old team in a scrimage the other night. Lexi has come a long way, she has enjoyed being goalie the most!
Carter is so funny. We were eating dinner last night and Andrew asked what I had done. I was kinda in a crummy mood, so my response was, "Same old crap" (Come you moms can relate right, wash dishes, laundry, sweep, mop, clean, wipe butts) So a few minutes go by and out of now where carter says, "You know what I did today? Same old Crap." Andrew and I just looked at each other and busted up laughing. He says the funniest things! I guess I shouldn't have said that!
On Sunday was fast Sunday, so of course Testimony meeting. Carter loves Testimony meeting and gets up pretty much every Fast Sunday. So he gets up and has a wonderful testimony and it starts to come to an end and he says " I am glad Jesus conquered Evil", Andrew and I start laughing because on the way to church we are listening to church music and one of the songs was about that. Carter asked " Mom what does it mean that Jesus conquered people" I thought for a minute and realized he misunderstood the word, it is really Conquering Evil. So of course we discuss this on the way to church, and he uses it in his testimony. He is so cute! I am glad we have Carter in our family!
Onto Mallory...she is growing up too fast. She is so excited for her birthday coming up in a few weeks. We are planning her party since she will be 4 and she gets her BIG party. More to come on that. We recently got new matress's for the girls: 2 twins sized matress's. They were sleeping on a full sized bed. That arrangement wasn't working out very well. Lexi snores and hogs covers apparently; Mallory pokes and pinches and tries to play. Mallory is still talking about her new bed. She goes around saying, "I love my new bed". She is cute.
Owen is a stinker. He has learned to climb on almost everything. His favotirte thing to do right now is to hit, turn the TV on/off, and to be outside. He also has learned to do a sommersault. He loves to mimick the older kids. If only he would talk. He goes around saying Uh-oh, but that is about it. I am starting to contemplate taking him to see a specialist beause he isn't saying anything.
8 years ago




2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love the funny things Carter says, they really made me laugh. I still can't get over Owens beautiful red hair.
Your kids sound so cute, I wish you lived closer so we could hang out, i think our kids would really get along.
My oldest didn't really talk until she was 3 and even then it was only a few words, but when she started having speech therapy it really helped her. I am sure Owen will talk when he is ready, in the mean time have you tried teaching him to sign?
Post a Comment