So, we had a great vacation. I unfortunatly gained some weight back, but that is ok. I have a ton of pics to post, so bare with me! It is hard to get enough time to do all of them. I will go in order. Our first stop on our vacation was San Antonio. We stopped at a Wildlife place and fed some cool animals. My favorite part was the Zebras, those suckers ore vicious though! The Ostriches scared me to death. They were taller then the van, and they were just down right ugly. We threw the food out for them then quickly rolled up the windows. Hey, I can now say I feed a Zebra by hand though. Owen would just laugh when they came close. Day 3 landed us in Arizona where we camped and kids got sick. Mallory was the worst with a temprature and she just wouldn't sleep. She is like me....she hates camping. We survived though and it was great to see some long lost relatives! Carter got to ride a horse, which he was looking forward to. Oh no toilets or running water while we were there. Not fun!
8 years ago




3 comments:
WHAT?!!? You were in San Antonio and you didn't come see us? Just kidding. I bet you had a great vacation.
I knew we were bosom cousins. You feel the same way I do about camping. But I loved seeing you guys. It made getting step throat totally worth it.
I don't hate camping, when it's a day or two and only 1-2 hour drive from your house but this driving from Mississippi is crazy. Your the bomb. I love you for doing it. It was so fun to see you and your family. Love Andrew. He cracks me up. And my Mallory. She's a doll
Post a Comment