Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Times!






Sorry this took so long...I am so preoccupied lately! Since, the Olympics have been on, I haven't had the desire to stay up late posting. Carter was having a rough night sleeping one night, and so I told him to go read then. So, when I went to wake him up, this is what I found....must have been a good book! I also was babysitting a puppy named Gracie that should have been named Trouble. She definitly knows she is cute and would make our dog Hazel cry. Mallory loved Gracie and I think wished Hazel was that small. And Owen, what can I say about him. He is growing too fast. He loves to make messes. His latest thing is playing in the dogs water dish, putting the cat food in the cats water dish, and dropping his pacifer then attempting to say uh-oh. He keeps me busy! He decided to torture us and cut 4 teeth all at once all while having an ear infection....and all over the weekend I babysat 5 kids and 2 dogs...totaling 3 dogs, 2 cats, a fish and 9 kids all under the age of 8 (we survived) . There is also a pic of Carter and Lexi's first day. Lexi has been wanting to wear all of Grandma Cricks outfits to school. She loves her new clothes..thanks Grandma! On a different note, Andrew is out of town all week. So, Carter says he gets to be the dad. So, I had asked him to do something and he says "OK Mom...I mean Honey". He is so silly but trying at times...all boy! He tried to get on the wrong bus the other day just so he could play at his friends house. I wonder what was going through the kids mind. Probably not a whole lot of anything...that is the problem!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I love the picrures! Lexi is so grown up now and Carter seems to be taking on the roll of dad very well. Just wait in a few years it will go to his head and he will be like Tyler, bossing even me around!

Daily Drama Mama said...

I think it is funny that you have trials with your boys and the girls seem easier for you. It is the opposite for me. I mean What Do I Do With a girl? I am clueless. Bree is breaking me in BIG TIME! But I am learning so much. Who knew that pink would become her only wardrobe color because she wont wear anything but that stinky pink color.