Thursday, August 7, 2008

Crazy life I lead!

So, I am just journaling today, so I can look back and see what life was like. This is a great journal for me and my fam. So Happy Anniversary first of all to Andrew and me! We have been married 9 years now. Crazy how time flies! Secondly, the kids started school today...pics to come... and seemed to enjoy it. Carter was ready to get rid of me before I even got out of the car. He made it to his class..of 25 kids I might add, and sat down and started to color. He leaned over to me and said 1st grade is fun! He is hilarious. His teacher Mrs. Hunt has a son named Carter too. Hopefully that will give him a few brownie points..he needs all the help he can get. Thirdly, I am starting back up in school to get my Nursing degree. Too many things have happened lately that makes me realize this is one of my calls in life. I want to be able to hopefully work in the OB ward. So, if I seem distant or out of it, you will know why. I just feel the need to thank my Heavenly Father for all the blessings in my life. I feel so blessed for my family and friends that have helped us out along the way. I think I am going through a mid life crisis...prematurly of course...but still thankful for what I have learned in this life! Can't wait to learn more!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Your too cute. I am excited for you to go back to school. Good job. Happy Anniversary.

Love Cammie

PS I have Pics from Summer's Wedding on my blog.

Marie said...

Happy belated anniversary! I love seeing new posts from you! I always admire people that go into nursing.....definately something I can't handle. Good luck and keep posting when you have time!