So, it is Mardi Gras time again. The kids had their annual school parade (my favorite thing to do during their school year) Lexi got to ride on the AR train because she read the most books in her class. Carter and Mallory got to ride the fire truck with Andrew and Carter was the hit. Andrew said everyone knew Carters name and kept yelling for him to throw them some beads. Mallory even got to throw some things. I think she enjoyed that more then catching them. Carter is pictured with his teacher Mrs. Hunt. We love his teacher Mrs. Hunt. She is so funny and great for Carter. We will miss her...maybe she can move up with him, hey I can day dream!
8 years ago




1 comment:
How fun!! Alec is sitting here saying can't we just go visit them in Texas. I continue to remind him you are in Mississippi!
Post a Comment