8 years ago
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Update
I have been a slacker I know! If only I was more motivated! Just wanted to update that yes...Carter can now pull himself under up and over the bar too. He got to ring the bell at gymnastices last week. He said he was kinda embarassed by it though. He is funny. On a different note we should find out whether or not we get orders....it is a long shot, and shouldn't even be giving it a second thought, but I have hope for once in my life! ( I am just setting myself up for disappontment I know) Anyways, we put in for McConell AFB in Witchita Kansas. I am sooooo ready to leave here it isn't even funny anymore. I am sure once I look back after we are gone..hopefully sooner then later I will be thankful for the time we spent here. Right now, I am just overwhelmed and burnt out by certain things going on. I love the area, the weather. I can handle the humidity...I just stay inside or go to the pool! The beaches are an added bonus too...well the one a couple hours away that is! Lets just say I am ready to close this chapter in my life. If it were up to me I would have Andrew get out of the Military all together...kinda silly to get out though after 13 years. Hopefully I will get some pics posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm sorry. I thought you liked it there. Sometimes it's just nice to get some fresh air, in a new place. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
I wanna come back, ha ha!
I remember when you called to tell me that you were moving there. You were so upset! I know you've made lots of memories that you will miss, but I hope you get to move soon too! Good luck and let us know!
Wow!! I didn't know that you guys might be leaving. I'm happy for you, because you know I would love to leave too. But, you will DEFINITELY be missed!!!!!
Post a Comment