Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My little girl is 5!!!

Mallory Helped decorate the cake!
Her teacher Mrs. Robinson made her this hat! Apparently it was still wet and dripping glue into her hair.

Mallory is holding up some of the books Grandma Judy and G-pa Tom got her. Her good friend Janae was the offically present holder!


Mallory thought she got shoes in her shoe box, but it was 2 webkinz-a Shamu and dolphin.





I can't believe my Mallory is 5. Time goes by so quickly! I wish the time would just stop. I love this point in my life, I love the age the kids are, and mostly I don't want to get any older. Getting old is so hard...that is a whole other post! Back to my Mallory....5 things I love about Mallory-


1. She is so loving. She loves kisses, hugs, and saying "I love you".

2. She trys most foods. She takes after me in her favorites of food; tostadas, bean dorritos( as she calls them) and berries.

3. She loves to read.

4. Mallory was my easiest birth. If all my births were like hers, I would have had 10 kids! She was also my smallest @ 8lbs 6 ozs

5. She is my girlie girl. She loves fashion, jewelry, shoes, make-up(this won't be so fun in a few years!)! She is definitly not my tough girl. She can bat her eyes and get most everything she wants.

Her birthday was simple and fun. Andrew made her pancakes in bed. I made cookies for her class, and Andrew ate lunch with her at school.





When she got home she got spoiled rotten, had a friend over to play, got to open presents, and had a butterfly cake. Her friends Janae and Gage were there. I love my Mallory and I loved celebrating her birth!






1 comment:

Marie said...

Happy belated birthday! The cake looks yummy!