So much has happened since the last time I wrote. Carter got baptized, Andrew made it on the hop, I bought a Dodge Durango, we had our Hamblin family reunion, Owen had his surgery, and Andrew went back. Something even more scarey was that my dad had a minor stroke. So glad he is doing better. Times like that make you realize how important life is and that we really need to live our lives to the fullest. I know I need to be grateful every day that I have here on this earth. I need to remember why I am here and what my purpose is as a mother, wife, and daughter of God. I would rather not have trials, but I know that they are necessary more so now then ever. I am grateful for the things I have learned with my trials. Glad my dad is still with us and that he is getting his strength back every day.
On to Carters baptism. It was very small and nice. Kasie and her family were there, Kyle and Lindsey got to come, and Kort and Addy were also there. Kasie gave the talk on the Holy Ghost, and Grandpa Crick gave the talk on Baptism. They both were wonderful talks. I really appreciated their willingness to give those talks. Carter was great and cute. The water was really cold, and Carter held it together better then Andrew. We went to dinner later that night all the family and Grandma and Grandpa Peschio were at the dinner. They came into town that night and stayed for a few days to visit. We got to go do the Cog Railway was was really neat. It was a great visit and we really appreciated all that they have done for our family!
On to Carters baptism. It was very small and nice. Kasie and her family were there, Kyle and Lindsey got to come, and Kort and Addy were also there. Kasie gave the talk on the Holy Ghost, and Grandpa Crick gave the talk on Baptism. They both were wonderful talks. I really appreciated their willingness to give those talks. Carter was great and cute. The water was really cold, and Carter held it together better then Andrew. We went to dinner later that night all the family and Grandma and Grandpa Peschio were at the dinner. They came into town that night and stayed for a few days to visit. We got to go do the Cog Railway was was really neat. It was a great visit and we really appreciated all that they have done for our family!
We also went to Omaha where Andrew flew back to the Azores from. We got to visit with John and Stacey and Jim. And I hung out with Kasie for a week. I had a great time and loved spending time with Kasie, Jermey and kids. It was great being back in Omaha..like coming home.




No comments:
Post a Comment