Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I had a first official pregnancy appt. It took like 10 minutes to find the HB, which had me very worried at first. But then, sweet music..we heard it. It was 166bpm. Such a relief. I met with the Doc and he was surprisingly helpful. He told me I could attempt another VBAC if I wanted to. I know I would rather do VBAc in a heartbeat, but not sure if that will be the right choice for me. I will have to do a lot of research and praying. And he would have to induce a week early. We talked about the previous miscarriages which was nice to get some different insight on. I have been beyond impressed with the medical staff @ Ft. Carson. I am needy :) They are being very patient and helpful. They aren't making me feel like I am stupid for having concerns. I wam ready to stop feeling nasueas. The US I had last week said I was a week ahead of what my due date was. Looks like another big kid!
Andrew is in school and doing a billion other things. He will have the movers packing up my stuff on Friday..still will take 60-90 days to get here though. He still hasn't found a place to live. The kids are all good. They are being challenged in school which is good. Owen started gymnastics with his cousins and seems to love it!

1 comment:

Sarah Lee said...

I really wish I had it in me to have one more, but I just don't. I too, have major anxiety issues and being pregnant makes me even crazier! It's so nice you and the kids are back in the USA! What state are you in anyway? Somewhere close to famiy I take it? Good luck with the pregnancy and your health. So many of us with good health take it for granted.