We had our Thanksgiving without Andrew for the 2nd year in a row. Man I miss that guy..and boy oh boy the kids miss their dad. Owen sometimes cries himself to sleep saying he wants daddy, and wants to go to his house. Less then 6 months then we will get to see him! I bought a turkey fryer, and attempted to fry a Turkey. I got a lot of good tips and warnings about how to fry the turkey. I was not as excited after everyone kept telling me how dangerous it was. Thankfully my wonderful dad did all the work. I marinated with cajun seasonings. We only had a few mishaps, thankfully none involved fire. Just melted carpet, frozen oil (didn't know that was possible), and an undercooked-then overcooked Turkey. Hey we will be better experienced next time. We ate at Kindalls and everything was so yummy. Poor Kindall was sicker then a dog. Rich cleaned house..even scrubbed toilets, and then did the after dinner dishes..he was superhusband that day. Way to go Rich.
I am thankful for many things this year. I am thankful for Andrew. I couldn't have asked for a better companion. He is truely my best friend. I am thankful for my kids. They really are good kids. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. Our loving Heavenly Father that created this beautiful world we live in. I am thankful for the good medical care we have the oppurtunity to recieve here in the US! This is the most comforting feeling. I am thankful for the oppurtunity I have to pray and to get answers and comfort from my prayers. So many things to be thankful for. I am really blessed.
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment