Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Have I mentioned....

I don't know if I mentioned that we are having a GIRL!!!! So excited! We still have no idea what we are naming her. I like Maebrie (not sure how to spell it still), Whitney, Emrie, Millie, Presley was her name for a whole 3 days. We just don't know. I am now about 25 or so weeks prego, and thankful to be this far a long. I am still hoping all goes well. We have had a few good ultrasounds. I will have another one on the 16th of February. It can't come fast enough! The kids are all excited. Mallory gives my belly kisses and talks about when the baby is born that she wants to feed her and change her diaper. She is the most excited I think.
I have been busy trying to figure out what to do as far as buy a van or rent a house. I want to do both:) Kids are crazy as ever. I think they are ready to have Andrew back and to be in our own home. We all miss Andrew of course. He started a job at the Wing. He does Wing safety now which he enjoys. He also says he will sew on Master in April..yippee...more money! Other then that, there isn't much going on. I still don't have my camera fixed. Soon I hope! It was a negative something today..wind chill of -29 degrees..too cold to do anything!

3 comments:

Hunter Family said...

Awesome Kari!! I'm glad everything is going well for you. I need some of your good attitude. We found out we are expecting a "little surprise" and I am beside myself. I don't know what to do. I need you to help cheer me up!!

Kasie Boldt said...

Love you Kari! You are doing a great job. That Mallory can be such a sweet heart. I can't wait to see you. I think I have Jeremy commited to letting me come down when you have the baby! That wasn't as hard as I thought, but I think he's under the impression that he is coming too. I'll work on that. Love ya!

Em and AJ said...

BRRRRR...that is freezing! So glad that your pregnancy is going well and so fun that you are having a girl.