8 years ago
Thursday, February 23, 2012
I have been wanting to post for a long time, but wow when I think I have a year to catch up on, I quickly forget to! So here goes! The main thing is that we have a sweet baby (she is now 9 months old) Nora Preslie! I love this little girl! We are all back together as a family (YEAH) and living at Whiteman AFB. We are loving life! Lexi is now 11 and in 6th grade. She swims and is playing the flute in band. I can't believe how old she is! By our bedroom door is her baby picture so everytime I pass by it I stop and stare. She was a beautiful baby and is now turning into a beautiful Young Woman! Carter is 9 and in 4th grade! His basketball season just ended, and he did amazing! He made most the baskets for his team. He told me just htis morning how he missed playing! Carter still struggles with doing his work well at school. I am hoping the extra hours after school that we spend with him will pay off in the end! Mallory is 6 (turning 16) She is are dramatic one and tests our patience daily! We love this girl though and I have realized that she is just trying to find her way in our big family. She trys to please us, but sometimes it turns into a very big tantrum! She is in first grade and is struggling with reading. She goes to a special class that helps her to sound out her words. She has not had her 2 front teeth for about 8 months now. Mallory starts gymnastics on Saturday as well! She is super excited! Owen is doing fabulous and loves being at home with me. He is a character and very independent. When he gets mad at Mallory he will Yell, "Fine, Im not your boyfriend anymore", Ha! Nora has 2 teeth, is crawling, is cruising furniture, loves cheese, loves being where the action is, and loves her siblings! She says Uh-oh, meow, claps and says Yay, and plays peekaboo! She is my little buddy! I am teaching the 10-11 year old girls at church and I am LOVING this calling. Probably the best calling ever! I have been happy here in Missouri! I have just been wondeirng what to do with my life. Contiplating Librarian, Teacher, Gym Teacher, Nurse, Secretary. Wish I knew. Andrew is working hard at work and is not liking sitting at his desk doing paperwork all day long. He earned his Fire Science degree, and sewed on Master. He has less then 5 years left in the military, so we are at the point of trying to figure out the next step in our lives! Hopefully that sums up our past year! When I get a chance I iwll post pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment