Friday, June 6, 2008

My little mama





Lexi is a big help. She has great common sense...takes after me! She is very trustworthy! She turns 8 in July and I can hardly wait! She gets her big party this year and of all the things she could choose from she wanted it to be a dog party! She did really well in school this year too. She read around 150 books. She loves to swim and play with her friends. We have aquired a hermit crab thanks to one of her friends that moved!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

So cute. Lexie is a doll. It's about time. I check your blog once a week....

Hunter Family said...

Happy Birthday Alexis!! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing. I remember when you told me that you were expecting Alexis!! She's a beautiful young lady and you are a great mom! Congrats on the weight loss...I'm right behind you now that we are over the "disease" we've been passing around at our house! I can finally start running again.

Shantay said...

When is her B_day, you can email it to me. Does she were bows or is she too grown up for that?

Sarah Lee said...

She looks SOOO much like you, it's crazy! I can't believe you're going to have an 8 year old!