Friday, June 6, 2008

I am a looooser!

So, I am sorry I haven't written in forever..things have been crazy in the Wells household. I got put in as the Primary President...What were they thinking. I was hoping the way I treat my kids would discourage such a call. Guess I should have been more public with the beatings..just kidding. It has been fun and stressful. Thankfully we only have like 30 kids on a good day so things aren't so crazy! The kids got out of school on the 24 or 25, so we have been swimming and playing in the sprinkler. We are pretty boring around here. We will leave for vacation on the 17 and will be back around the 7 of July. Oh, I have lost a total of16 pounds and I am still working on things...about 16 more pounds to go and I will be at my goal weight! I hear Owen crying so pictures will have to come later...I promise....speaking of Owen he is crawling...crazy kid!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

I love your blog. Primary President wow. I know you will be great. You are a great girl.

Cammie said...

Good jon on the weight loss. Keep it up. I know how hard it is.

Shantay said...

Fun......primary. I miss Biloxi! Great job on the weight loss. Are you still doing south beach?

Marie said...

Wow primary president! I don't envy that! Good job on losing the weight too. I wish I were that motivated.