Owen is growing so quickly. If only the pregnancy would have gone this quick! He now has 4 teeth. He also is doing a great army crawl. Still not sitting up though. He thinks it is a game, I think. You set him up he sits for a second then tumbles over and laughs! He is so funny. He is saying Mamamamamamamamam..which makes me happy. We are trying to teach him bye-bye, and he starting to think about it...I can tell. His fingers starte to move on one hand, and then he laughs. He has been sick the past few days, so that has been horrible for me and Andrew. We have not had good sleep. He cracks me up though. he is a true mama's boy too. Andrew will watch him while I go and run and errand. As soon as I get back and he sees me, he starts tocry. Well, at least he is good for Andrew. I am sure many of you are thinking.."sucker"!
8 years ago




3 comments:
He is so so so cute!
I just want to come right over and pinch his chubby lil cheeks. 100% YUMMY!
Love his hair! 2 teeth already... my kids are such late-tooth-getters (what?). Phoebe wil be one in 2 weeks and she still doesn't ahve any!
Post a Comment