
Carter is the funniest kid ever. The things he comes up with is hilarious. His teacher, Mrs. Hunt, is always telling us funny stories about him. I think I could dedicate a whole blog just from his stories. Today I was asking the kids if they wanted another brother or sister, and Carter replied, " A snake". I think I prefer 20 more kids then a snake. Then Andrew was telling me that Carter was telling him a story about "the boys club". I guess at school they play a game with the girls and they try and capture the girls and put them in a hiding spot. They have a SOS boy that notifies the other boys when the girls are coming.
Andrew asked, "Well, don't the girls try to come and free the captured girls" ? Carters reply was " Hello, I'm the SOS boy, its a very important job", as he is pointing to him self. Ok, so it is much funnier when told in person, but he is wity. This year he was the red power ranger for halloween. I think he had a great time!
1 comment:
He sounds hilarious
Post a Comment