Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It was funny yet scary that Carter woke up this morning and the first thing he asked was "Who's the new president". It was not "good morning mom", "I don't want to get up"...anything like that. I am nervous and scared for their sake. The kids...Lexi and Carter were disappointed that he won. They have kinda caught on and listened to conversations. I hope things don't turn out as bad as I am thinking with Barak Obama, but I do know that I need to be prepared. I just don't understand how a man can be elected President of the United States of America and not even beleive in the Flag of the Country he is representing. The news is saying that we are making History...I feel like this was all this election was about. Well I am sure we will be making a lot of history in the future..hopefully it won't all be bad! Anyways, I didn't mean to go off on the elections, just wanted to mention how cute my Carter is. He was so concerned about who was going to be the next President! CARTER WELLS for president in 2046...if we make it that far!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Hey go to my blog and link to mattering moments or Shelby's Journey. It is very comforting, what Shelby has to say. I totally, agree with her. I love those girls.(even though I don't know Shelby, she is great) I think we need to build our foundations strong, so when the winds come our testimonies will still stand......

Shantay said...

I know what you mean. Nic was very into it too. The world is a crazy place sure makes you wonder.

Daily Drama Mama said...

Can I cast my early ballot now?

Hunter Family said...

That's funny. Hey, will you change your blog so that the newest post is first? PLEASE???