So Andrew did alot while I was in isolation. He grocery shopped, made ornaments with Lexi at school, went to the Ward Christmas party, went and ate lunch with the kids at school, then took them to see Santa, took them to Carters soccer game, and went to a baptism. I had him take pics along the way of some of the activities!
8 years ago




4 comments:
I'm very happy that things went so well with your radiation treatment.
I loved reading about your remarkable husband who is clearly a blessing to you and your family, as you are to them.
And I had not realized until the baptism this weekend that Owen is walking. He is adorable!
Way to go Andrew. You ROCK!!!!!
I hope you start feeling good soon.. I am sure you will be ok weight wise. Awareness is the key. You look great and you are great.
I am glad you have such an awesome companion. He's a keeper.
Hey Kari, this is your old roomie Emily from Snow College. I just was going to tell you that my brother was diagnosed with Grave's Disease a couple of months ago and had to do the same thing that you did for your thyroid. Small world, I think that he hasn't been experiencing too many side effects, so hopefully you won't either. It is good to hear about you and your family and I hope you guys are doing well and have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment