Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lexi the momma




Saturday night we babysat a little girl named Sophie. Lexi loves younger kids and loves to help them out. She is going to be a good momma...hopefully at 25 no sooner..ok maybe a year or 2 sooner but nothing more. Anyways, she helped feed Sophine and then she put Sophie to bed. She went up stairs and laid down with her and put her to sleep. I thought that was so cool. I remember putting my brohter Kyle to sleep one time and I thought I was so cool. Of course then my mom came in and got mad that I had because she was trying to keep him awake. Mad me feel bad back then, but I definitly now know why she wanted him to stay awake a little longer. Lexi is such a good daughter. Always trying to do whats right! Poor Sophie looks so tired. That is strawberry pie by the way..thanks again to my friend Katherine Brown who 5-6 years ago feed me the best strawberry pie ever!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh YUM! YUM! I haven't had one of those pies for 4 years. Strawberries here are $4 for about 16 itty-bitty-not-so-sweet ones. I'm making me one as soon as I get back :)

Marcie Kump said...

Wow. She looks so much like you Kari!