Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Schools out!
















So, I finished my last test for school...for the rest of the year. Then I will get to start all over again in January...I think. I also am taking the radioactive iodine to abliterate my thyroid, sounds dramatic, on the 11th. It won't be as bad as I thought so, I will just be hanging out at home locked away in my bedroom....scrapping! Pretty rough! So, now with school out I am hoping to keep up with my blogs better. I went to the park the other day and got some good shots of the kids. Not as good as my friend Katherine Brown takes...maybe in ten years and after several classes I will get that good. She is amazing! We also got a new video camera and I have gotten some video of Owen walking. He is walking all the time now. He is throwing tantrums which cracks me up! Carter and Lexi have their Christmas programs tomorrow so maybe I will get some good footage of them singing! Mallory is eagerly awaiting Christmas so she can go to Primary. Some of the other kids in the pics are of our neighbor friends!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Kari, you flatter me. I really don't take amazing pictures, I just have computer programs that give my photos an extra boost. And that's the truth.
I love those pics, especially the last one of Mallory in the swing. I love that she is looking right at the camera.
I can't believe how big Carter is, I still remember him as a little person. You are such a good mommy. I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of the kids and how they've grown. Keep posting :)

Cammie said...

How fun... I hope all goes well with your thyroid....

Daily Drama Mama said...

Thyroids stink to high heaven. I am now in the club of bad thyroids. (I really do hate being left behind ya know?) We are blessed to have some of the same genes right? Any way good luck and let me know how it goes.