Not much going on here. Just a lot of waiting. I don't really know what I was thinking wanting to leave Mississippi so early....and then I remember. 2 months just didn't seem so long back in May. We have had fun here at times though. Always an adventure somewhere. We went to the Zoo the other day and we had a good time. Alot of up hills. The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs was like walking up a mountain....maybe becuase we were. We had a good time though, great exercise! We got licked by some Giraffe, chased down by chipmunks, and we even got to pet an Albino Wallaby! Way cool! Other then that we mostly veg, play in the kiddie pool, clean, cook, eat, and ride fourwheelers....with an occasional game of kick ball thrown in there! Owen has been trying to drive the 4-wheeler, which had all his passengers laughing....all except mom!
I think I should be doing more, but for the time being I try to just enjoy the nothingness that has been happening in our life. Kasie told me back in April that she was glad she didn't have my life...it was soooo busy, with school, primary, Pennies for Lexi that was going on....all kinds of things. My life just didn't slow down ever this past year. Now I've got nothing to do and all the time in the world to do it in...well for 2 more weeks at least. I can enjoy this "freedom" becuase I am sure it won't last forever! Thanks Heavens for Kindalls Garden and her wood floors or I would really be bored! Don't have pics for the Zoo either...left my camera behind!




2 comments:
You should come over to our house, you won't be bored over here! ...but probably stressed with the extent of work that needs to be done on the house.
Time passes, enjoy it while you have it. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment