Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random pics

Celebrating Andrews b-day late...thanks mom!
Such a cute profile

He is so cute with baby Lily so far!!!


Owen says, I have one of those too!


Izzy with Lily




Not a great pic of Owen, but cute none the less. He was so excited to get candy from the pinata





Kids having fun at Lexis diva party!






Lexi loves to read!







Waiting to be seated at Red Robin 10 kids are a lot especially with no daddies to help! I was soooo ready for a nap after that ordeal!








Happy 4th!









3 comments:

Kortney said...

It's been so nice having your family here! I'm so glad you do the work to keep up with your blogging so I can enjoy the pictures! :) Alexis is getting so old, heck all your kids are! I'm glad she was here for her birthday so we could celebrate it with her. Love you! -Kort

Kortney said...

Ah! If forgot we celebrated Andrews b-day here also! yes, I enjoyed that also, but obviously not as much as Lexi's, it must have been the pinata!

Unknown said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy your blog...wish you could have been in Ideal for my birthdy party.....was fun...I wish you God's blessing on your new journey....Fern