8 years ago
Friday, July 10, 2009
Whats new?
So, I haven't forgotten my blog. Just haven't been able to get pictures on but they hopefully will come soon. We have been keeping busy, having alot of fun playing! The kids have mostly been hanging with cousins and keeping me busy. We were able to go to Utah for a family reunion which was very hard. The fishing was fun! Andrew has been busy getting the house ready. He shipped our van out today, and the 2700 pounds of stuff got shipped out on wenesday. The rest of our stuff will be packed next week. He will join us on the 16th, which I can hardly wait. Carter was put in the mormon times news which was another cool thing! He was front page even! The more it gets closer to moving the more nervous I get. I have no idea what to expect. Mostly the flight is what I am anticipating the most. I am also concerned about our stuff not getting there for 2 months. Luckily they will have furniture, but not alot of basice stuff. I am sure we will make due! Lexi Birthday is the 13th and we are getting ready for that. We will have picures to show then! Hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm thinking of you and hoping all goes well. I'm sure you are excited to see Andrew tomorrow!
Best wishes!
Good luck with your move! Let us know as soon as you get there...well, as soon as you can after you get settled! When do you fly out? We'll want to say a special prayer for your safe arrival in the Azores.
Oh the joys of FMO furniture. You just have to be grateful you have something, but man is it uncomfortable! I was surre hoping we would have movers by now, but still nothing. Guess I get to keep looking forward to my FMO furniture!
Post a Comment