Sunday, November 15, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

Something I lack is Gratitude. I am working really hard to change things. Since this is our journal..ok more my journal, I wanted to write some things I am gratiful for:
1. Drugs, the legal kind that is! I won't go into detail!
2. Family..I love my Family..Andrews side included. My mom is such a great example of hard work! Judy you are such a good example of great attitude and confidence. I could go on and on.
3. Thankful for food. I am thankful for Andrews stable job so that that we can buy food. Not just any food, good food. I am thankful for my mother that taught me so many wonderful things. Beans, tostados, crepes, pumpkin roll, the list goes on and on...ok but not stew or her stir fry. Love ya mom! She is such an example to me. She always had dinner and almost always dessert for us every night. And for dad..those pancakes on the weekend were always a treat. And not the bisquick kind, but homemade buttermilk pancakes! Judy, I am thankful for you teaching me...ok I am still learning...the Art of cooking.
4. Tender Mercies of our loving Heavenly..more to come on this one...stay tuned!
5. Dance shows. I am thankful I can watch dance shows on TV and hope and dream that I can dance.
Sorry if I bore you, but this is very neccassary for my "Therapy"!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

You are never boring and I love attitudes of gratitude. It makes us beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I feel left out you dad never made his pancakes when I lived there. (did he?) I do remember the beans and the next night tosadas. I totally remember those and Kasie in the kitchen making cinnamon toast for snack.....

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

I definitely agree with your #1...legalized medicine is FANTASTIC! We miss you guys SOOO much, are your two years up yet?!?!?