There has been a lot of scheduling craziness going on at our house. Between Lexi, Carter, and Mallory, they have filled my afternoon schedule!
Lexi- She has been busy with Choir, Violin, Girl Scouts, Cheerleading, and Activty days. Something has gotta give for her. I have a feeling it will be violin! She LOVES everything else! Her Christmas list includes Webkinz, a watch, and I can't remember what else...lets hope the mail cooperates!
Carter-He is still very much so active. I still think he needs meds! Andrew sees no problem..I tell him it is because Carter is just like you! He is doing Flag Football, Cubscouts, and violin. He would be more then happy giving up violin! He still has a heart of Gold! He was sobbing the other day because he was wanting to donate his baby blanket to a charity...He loved it so much but was willing to give it up for someone in need! What a sweetie! he wants Star Wars lego stuff, a double sided light sabor ( I am not a star Wars junkie so forgive me if that is spelled incorrectly), and a webkinz!
Mallory- She is still sassy as can be! She has bad dreams, and is so excited in the morning when she has 3 or 4...kinda funny! She does Ballet, and is by far our Prima Donna! She wants a Nintendo DS, doll stuff, and a Webkinz for Christmas.
Owen- Has graduated from "uh-oh" and now says "NO" really well. He gets into everything and is just a big stinker. He has discovered TV, which I could not be more then thrilled about(I am sure there are plenty of naysayers out there, but don't judge, I do the best that I can:)! He has finally realized how much more fun writing on paper is then the walls..plus he doesn't get in trouble! He still tackles our cats, bites, and throws plenty a tantrums. His Christmas wishlist is anything involving Cars, firetrucks, and more CARS!!!
Andrew and I...well we are just catering to the kids! Andrew is at work even on his days off, which is more then annoying and would never fly at a State side base. He is also playing flag football, so often I am by myself to tend to the kid's busy schedule. I thought things would be more relaxed with his work..I think he puts more hours in here then he did at Keesler. 90% of that extra time is pointless stuff that again would have never flied at Keesler..or other bases for that matter! I am still trying really hard to enjoy it here..so far that hasn't worked! Great place to visit, but not a great place to live. We should be back in the States in May because something extrordinary has happened...I am pregnant. Don't ask me how it happened, because I don't know! I have a hard time even writing it down right now because it is still the most shocking news I think I have ever personally received! I was at the point, a few days prior to finding out, that I had told Andrew he needed to get fixed. I was done. So needless to say, I will be traveling back sometime in May to have our 5th and final kid! The baby isn't due until around the 9th of July though. So, I am about 10 weeks along and feeling horrible, but yet grateful for that horrible feeling (what can I say, today is a good day!). I think the kids are excited. Carter wants to name him Jonathen, Lexi wants to name him William, Mallory wants to name him Carter..silly (I am almost postive it is a boy)! I know Andrew is excited too. The guys from work say he is always talking about it. I think part of it is a joke that if Andrew touches them they will become pregnant! Other then that, we are hoping to have a good and peaceful Christmas!
8 years ago




7 comments:
Congrats on being pregnant! How long are you in Portugal for? If you guys ever come over to Germany give us a call it would be great to see you guys!
Lol this is Robyn by the way...
Parabéns a vocês (congratulations)! The post makes me think of Bill Cosby saying that he and his wife had 5 because they didn't want 6. Good to see you all are doing well.
Congrats! Holy cow... and I didn't mean what you're going to look like in 8 months. ha ha, i'm kidding. 5 kids. I can barely handle 3. I am thankful to have grown up in a big family, but wonder everyday how my mom did it. I am not as patient as she was for sure.
Either way you look at it, a baby is a blessing even if you thought you were done.
That's funny. My kids have picked out names too. Of course I'm pretty positive it's going to be a girl for us. I have been right with the other two. Mother's instinct. I'm excited for you!!
Congrats on baby number 5!! Sometimes when Heavenly Father blesses us with those little babies, we forget to be grateful for them even if they were unplanned. We found out that I was pregnant with our baby boy Ashton when our daughter was 7 months old. I was VERY shocked and didn't know what to think, but now that he is a part of our family, I would have it no other way. We love him so much and know that he was supposed to be a part of our family at the time that he came.
um, Kari if you don't know how you got preggo after already having 4 then we need to talk........jk. I am super happy (and jealous)for you. Email sometime so we can talk more.
Post a Comment