Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween @ the Fire Dept.




So SCARED!



Stick um up!

The Portuguese don't celebrate Halloween, so there aren't a whole lot of options! Thankfully I was prepared..sorta! I ordered Lexi a costume online...The Tooth Fairy! Of course Lexi being Lexi she didn't like the way the wings fit her. So we improvised and she used the fairy wings she had from when we lived in Alaska. Hey I love recycling costumes. Carter was a Vampire. He wore his church clothes along with a bowtie, and his teeth. I didn't buy make-up, but for Halloween, we are prepared! Mallory was Alice in Wonderland. I had to bribe her to wear it though...she got a baby doll out of it. Best 10 bucks ever! She has been so happy playing with her doll! Owen was a Cowboy..recycled from Carter...Love it! I was a scarey mom, no pictures though because I am too scarey!

3 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Cute! I love Carter's "scary" vampire pose. Is he a vegetarian vampire? ha ha.
My kids learn from a young age they have no say, they WILL be wearing make-up!

DHFarnsworth said...

We miss you guys. We just came home from the Ward Halloween shindig. You have to check out Franna's family costumes. So, so, cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.