Friday, December 18, 2009

Gratefulness again

Ok I know I just posted on what I was grateful for , but I have just been really thankful the past few days!
I am grateful for base housing. Without it I would be living off base in a moldy home that leaks and has no heat or AC.
I am grateful for my kids and their excitement in the small things.
I am thankful that my morning sickness is starting to diminish.
I am thankful to have the opportunity to be here(and not because I like it) but because it has been one of the hardest things I have gone through. It has taught me to be more grateful and not to take Taco Bell..I mean America for granted. Man Americans really have it so good! We are all spoiled in so many ways. If we need something at 3 in the morning we wake up head to the store and get it. Here, if you need something, it might take 3 days before the store opens. I can't wait to get back to being spoiled!
I am thankful for Andrew and his willingness to help me out and put up with my craziness! Not too many men I know..except my dad..will do dishes or fold laundry or clean house or make dinner! He is one in a million. I am a lucky gal!
Grateful to know that I am loved by my Heavenly Father! Wow what a blessing to know this and to feel this...especially in my times of most desperate need!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I am sorry you miss Taco Bell. Enjoy it time will pass and you'll be back in the states soon. How lucky for you that Andrew is so great. There are few men that help their wives like that.

The Rhodehouse's said...

Thank you for sharing. It is so true, we are spoiled. My husband is also one of those men you talk about. I think how could I be so blessed to have him as a husband? What did I do to deserve such a wonderful husband? These kids have also been a great help too. I'm glad you are feeling better.