8 years ago
Friday, January 8, 2010
I am so sad to be writing this post, but I guess it is neccassary. We lost the baby Sunday night. I was a little over 13 weeks pregnant and thought I was in the clear. There was a real baby with a real heartbeat so I am left to wonder what happened. People keep telling me well you will know why it happened when you die, but I have a feeling it won't matter by then. It has been extremly hard for me. Andrew of course has been wonderful like always, the kids are mostly concerned about whether or not they will get to have another brother or sister. We have been supported by so many friends and church members. I was in the hospital Sunday night to Wednesday morning, and meals have been coming since Monday night, with no end in sight..which really has been a blessing. Again, I guess I must say how grateful I am for American medical care. I feel so dumb for ever complaining about the treatement and care I received at Keesler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oh Kari... I am SOOOO sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I guess the only thing I can say is that it WILL all get worked out and the Lord does have a plan for everything... but I know how sucky that answer can be to hear. I wish I was there to hug you.
I'm so sorry Kari! I know you are feeling really sad right now but I'm glad you have the support of your sweet husband and friends. Stay strong and call or email me if you need to talk!
You are in my prayers and my thoughts with love. I am so sorry. I know from my own experience how hard this. Even though I had three healthy kids, losing a baby early in the second trimester was heart breaking. Time will eventually soften the pain, but you will grieve deeply. I'll be grieving with you.
Thinking of you and your family, Kari. I'm so sorry for your loss. Love you, girl.
I am so sorry. I know how hard it must be. We love and miss you tons. I am so thankful for the good members of the church. They are everywhere and I am glad they are their for you at this time.
I am soooo sorry Kari! You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers!
I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking about you and keeping you and your family in our prayers.
Post a Comment