8 years ago
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Life goes on...
I have been slightly pre-occupied lately. I've been having a bit of a pity party for myself. I wonder and question a lot of what I believe or maybe how I believe it. A lot goes through my mind lately. I wonder if that is the problem. I think too much...I question too much. I am not one of those people to just accept that things happen for no reason. I want to know why. And then I wonder if I wasn't good enough to be intrusted with another sweet little spirit. As I read about miscarraiges I have thoughts pop into my mind about why it happened. Maybe I would have died had I had this child, maybe Heavenly Father is looking out for me. Then I think back to the "conception". We weren't even trying to get pregnant, yet it happened...for some reason...why? When we did find out I was pregnant I remember thinking Heavenly Father loves me. He knew I was struggling with the decision to have more kids...so he gave me an answer...??? Now I think how cruel. I know I won't always think that way. I hope to understand one day. And so life goes on...and I am back to square one...except with more questions and doubt, more anxiety and concern. I am not alone nor am I forgotten. I just need to let go of my control, sit back and enjoy the ride as my friend Kim would say. That is just so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good luck, Kari. It is insanity the havoc a miscarriage can wreak on your emotions and spirituality. I am so sorry it is something you've been dealt, but Having been there myself, I'm pretty certain you'll come out with a greater sense of your worth and courage and Heavenly Father's love for you. It just may take a while.
My heart is hurting for you. I wish I had healing balm for wounds to your emotions and spirit. You have my love, my empathy, my thoughts, and my prayers.
Kari, I know your pain from also having the same experience. The questions that can't be answered are the hardest. Give yourself as much time as it takes. Everyone is different and only you know when you have healed. You are a great person, mother and were always an example to me!
Post a Comment