Easter this year was fun and untraditional..sorta. Andrew had to work of course. The kids and I went over to the neighbors for a yummy meal. I got no pictures of this along with their Easter egg hunt, but we all had a great time! It was Conference Sunday which I love! I heard some great talks. Alot of the talks were about parenting and how we should be teaching our children. At least that is what I got out of it. I think because this is something I have been having a hard time with. I needed a good kick in the booty so to speak! I love Conference is all I gotta say! We did do a Easter Egg hunt on Saturday with the base. The kids had a good time. Owen especially I think! I am thankful for moments in my life that allow for serious reflection on the Atonement and all the Christ has done for me.
8 years ago




1 comment:
So I am obviously late in looking at blogs and getting updates....I am sorry about the miscarriage. Life is tough, eh? I am coming to the conclusion that most of the time, Heavenly Father just lets "mortality" happen. Questioning why doesn't really bring peace....I think we just have to take that leap of faith DAILY that everything will be fine and that we are one step closer to becoming like our Savior. Pres. Hinckely always said "Be not faithless, but believing." I think sometimes, you just have to hang on to that faith, even if it's just a thin thread! Hang in there. We may be in Colorado the last of July. How about you?
Post a Comment