8 years ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
I'm "HOME"
I must say I miss Terciera, but it sure is great to be here...back in the good old USA! I opened my blog and there was music...sweet music! I don't get the music back in Portugal. For some reason it just won't allow me to hear any music on anyones blog. Then I go to sign in to my blog account, and it is in english! I can read it! That will be another thing to get used to! The bad but maybe good thing, I don't know anyone. You can't go to the commissary without running into at least 5 people you know. I could go on and on about the differences, but it really is good to be back, but again I am humbled! I will miss the slow, safe life we have in Terceira. Here I will have eyes everywhere watching everything..or everyone. There is already this since of anxiety about someone taking one of my kids, or stealing something from me. WOW, I really haven't worried too much about that back home! Joey you were right! The kids were exstatic to see McDonalds and Chilis! We are in our Hotel waiting for our 5:40 departure tonight. It is going to be a long day! The kids were up @ 5 this morning...WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW! Congrats on being back in the states!!! How long are you back for???? Keep in touch!!
Did I miss something? Where are you? I guess I just missed the memeo about you coming "home"....
e-mail me!!
Post a Comment