Saturday, April 19, 2008

Easter!






Happy Easter...I am a little late getting this updated...but hey better late then never. Kids had fun coloring eggs and finding them. Would have been nice to be with family. We had our neighbors over and had the missionaries over. The highlight for me was how nice my Lemon Blueberry Trifle turned out. I even took a picture I was so proud. Shows where my priorities lie! Kids had fun finding the baskets in the morning. They found them right away though. I will have to find better hiding spots next year!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Your kids are soooo cute. You are alot better than I am at keeping your blog up. In fact, I haven't done one thing since the first night I start mine. You go Kari!!!!

Shantay said...

Fun stuff. Have you moved into your new house yet? Do you like it? How is everyone in Biloxi? And one more question, can I have that blueberry recipe? Thanks!