8 years ago
Monday, April 28, 2008
Eventually....
Carter said the funniest thing the other day. He had asked me what eventually means. So, I told him. So, the following day, I told him to go and clean his room. He responded by saying, "Eventually, I will go and clean my room mom!". I couldn"t stop myself from laughing. This kid is a brilliant class clown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It is a good thing Bree is dang cute and funny cuz she is one sassy mama!!
Eventually he will grow up and not say such funny things! You need to update you blog... come one!
ok, so now you are tagged so you have to write again!!!
Cute pictures. It was great catching up. I have been working on my blog all afternoon. The address is www.kariandjared.blogspot.com. I only have one posting on there so far!
Post a Comment