We then had friends over to play games which was fun..until Mallory and her girlfriends decided to get into my makeup and toothpaste, glitter, markers...I am sure a few other things. I can't even describe the damage other then we have blue stains all over our carpet in Mallory's room that aren't coming out...anyone know how to get dark blue eyeshadow out of carpet? Course looking back it is funny hopefully it will be just as funny when we have to pay to replace the carpet. I am wishing I had taken pictures of the girls to post on my blog, but in the heat of the moment that was the last thing I was thinking of!
The next day the 26 we were off on our trip to Florida. Mallory started getting whiney a few hours into our trip. This is normal for her, so I didn't think anything of it until a few hours later she got worse. So, I go back to sit with her and she is burning up. Poor girl was sick as a dog. A Few hours later she threw up. We got there safe and sound and were able to have dinner with Andrews family. The next day Andrews mom had reserved seats for us to go to a Disney Resort in Vero Beach....where they live...and have breakfast with the Characters. Carter wakes up saying his tummy hurts. We just thought it was s fluke and still went. Boy were we wrong. We get to breakfast and Carter uses the restroom probably 6 times before we even eat. Then he procedes to tell me that he has gas, turns white as a ghost ..2 seconds later he throws up...yes in the middle of the resturant. It really wasn't that bad because it was just clear liquid.,...he hadn't eaten anything. And I don't think anyone noticed. So, that was good. Thankfully he was fine after that. I just felt horrible for poor Judy. I know Mallory and Lexi had a great time and the food was yummy! Ive got more on trip, and yes it gets better, but for now I need some sleep! I will post pics later too.




2 comments:
No sleep for you! I want to see pictures!
Your kids are lucky to have two awesome grandmas.
Post a Comment