Kids are sad because of waiting outside of Seaworld...poor kids :(
So the next day we went to Sea World in Orlando. Everything was going great until we get there and wait for 1/2 hour to pay for parking. We start to get the stroller out and realize that it is boken. so Andrew is trying to fix it 10 minutes later...I suggest we just rent one so we aren't killing time. So, Andrew trys to put the stroller back in the van and realizes the keys are locked inside. Seems like every year...on my birthday, bad things happen to us. One year we got into a fender bender...another year Andrew forgot and got massacred by his family for forgeting...which made it worse! Anyways, 2 hours later the keys get unlocked and we get to enjoy Seaworld...so actually it turned out great. We missed a few of the shows, but it was still fun. Lexi is a chicken where as Carter, man, the bigger the ride, the more fun he had. Mallory pretty much would go along for the ride, then realize half way through it was scarey...but still loved it. Own just chilled in the stroller the whole time! We also did a luau thing that night at Sea World it was like a dinner show. It was probably the highlight. At this point I think Owen started to not feel so great. Thank heavens I had brought my trusty medicine cabinet with me. The gave me a special lei..not sure on spelling that..and a huge cake..not a piece, an actual cake. Which just ended in the trash...still good though. We didn't get home until almost 1 since it is almost a 2 hour drive, but the kids were passed out. Mallory slept real good you can tell....




1 comment:
I am so JEALOUS!!! That looks like so much fun. I totally didn't know it was your birthday. I feel like such a schmuck. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment