Friday, January 9, 2009

Magic Kingdom

So, since Animal Kingdom had been so stressful, Andrew and I made a game plan. We only will go to the things that we want, and the main point of that day, letting the kids get autographs with the characters. The kids also wanted their faces painted. So they were able to do that, and get several Autographs. Winnie the Pooh, Stitch, Tigger, Eyore, 3 different princess's Ariel, 3 fairies, and I think Lexi got Rafeki..from Lion King. They got a lot, which I was very happy about! We had a great day, I got to ride some roller coasters along with our adventurer, Carter. Also, a scarey one with Mallory!! We decided to miss out on parades and fireworks, which we are so grateful we did. We got to ride rides that we hadn't planned on and it was actually my most favorite part of the day. Andrew was "That Guy" in a monsters inc. show which meant they made jokes about him and would flash his face up on a big screen everytime they did. It was funny. Definitly a must see for anyone going to Disney. And to think that wasn't even on our list of things to go and do. It really was great and interactive...I am not sure how they do that show. WE also got to ride Teacups...which Carter wanted to do, the Carosel, a Snow white ride, the Pirates of the Caribeane ride 2 times and a Safari ride. We did more rides in 2 hours then we did the whole day. WE had a blast and the trip definitly ended on a fantastic note. It was great spending time with the family and my best memories are of us hanging out on the beach, wishing time would stand still. The worst part of it all was that we had to come home!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I love family vacations. I am glad you got to go and had such a fun. I love the little shark. My kids were way excited.

The Mahlums said...

hey, ok i did my blog... and have no idea whats going on :) but its mahlum.blogspot.com i think. try it out and see and let me know