








So, we finally got family pics done! I have procrastinated, hoping to lose weight! I finally realized the kids will be old and moved out before that happens! I wan't sure actually what kind of portrait studios would be in the Azores, so I broke down and got all the kids plus our family! I also got a new hair cut. Who says blondes have all the fun! I feel different with my dark brunette hair! I am loving it! Nothing new otherwise, we are just stressing about getting every thing ready and packed for our long awaited vacation....I mean move:)



6 comments:
I love them! You guys are such a cute family! The Azores will be fun, just take every opportunity you can becuase 2 years will fly by! I can even hop on over to see you from New Jersey!
I love them. Your family is so cute and I love your hair!
Kari, I'm so glad I found your bog. Your family is beautiful. You all look great!
You have a very photogenic family. LOVED the photos! I am thinking of you this week as you head to the Azores. Best wishes! I hope you will love it.
Hooray for internet -- we can still keep in touch.
Good looking family....take after their grandpa :).
Dad
How cute are your kids!? I think I freeze people in my mind to the last time I saw them, but your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment