8 years ago
Friday, September 4, 2009
A New Business
You may have noticed me packing on a few pounds, and no I don't have a bun in the oven. I have just gone through a few health things the past year, and as much as I would like to blame all my weight issues on medical issues, I shouldn't. I have decided to try a new product from CNI. I am still very unsure about the business side of the product, but I am trying to do the best research possible to make sure this weightloss product is safe. So far so good. I have decided to sell it as well as use it. Being in the Azores makes that a very difficult thing for me to do though. I haven't started using it, but when I do I plan on tracking me results. If you click on the link next to the left about losing weight, it will give you more info about the products they sale. My friend Linda who signed me up had just started using it Monday and as of yesterday had lost 2 pounds. It is all very fascinating how the product works! Check it out because I defintly think it is worth a look! PS. All you do is sprinkle some stuff call CHEAT on your food, and it is supposed to illiminate 25% of the calories you eat. There are 3 other things that go along with it to give you energy as well as aid in the weight loss! Let me know if you are interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
no, I hadn't noticed a weight gain at all ;) I dont' know if I can believe you just sprinkle something on your food and it eliminates the calories... hmmm. That part sounds fishy to me. ButI guess you should at least try it out, but be careful and make sure it's safe. Diet stuff makes me nervous after my sister and sis in law used some things that ended up really bad.
Good luck. I hate even saying anything to people on this subject because I know I really can't totally relate. I honestly really hope it works for you.
(I just started a new exercise program called Fit Yummy Mummy, you should google it) I am really liking it because anyone can fit it into their schedule. It's realistic and it's kicking my butt!
I like my calories...they taste great :) Saundra does some sort of exercise program called ChaLEAN extreme. She grunts for about 20-30 minutes a day and it seems to work pretty well (her arms are more defined than mine...not saying much). My folks are on weight watchers and like it, but that involves a lot of counting...too much work if you ask me. All I can say is good luck on your new endeavor, but watch out for anything that promotes "cheating" :)
Yeah! Now I can read your blog and you can read mine. See one more loyal blogger...we must keep them going!!! :)
You are so funny about you thinking that you have packed on pounds...I don't notice it at all. I think you look beautiful in your family picture and I love your hair. Glad to hear that you survived the move and it looks beautiful in your new place. Hope you are enjoying it.
Post a Comment