So the kids's first day was today. It was slightly unorganized, but the kids didn't mind...I was the only one that noticed! Only because we came from a fabulously organized school before. The school itself actually smelled good, and looked new though. Carters teacher is Mrs. Hobson. We have heard nothing but good things about her. He will get to do most of his homework on the computer. He was so excited this morning he was dressing himself as he was headed downstairs. He got home though and was like school is boring. Well Mrs. Hunt, you are very hard to live up to! I feel sorry for any other teacher after you! Lexi on the otherhand was I think nervous. Her complaining started yesterday. I think it was more nerves then anything! She was harder to wake up, but once she met her teacher she was all smiles. She seems to like him, yes him, and she says he is funny! Mallory, Owen, and I all had a quiet day at home. Very peaceful!
8 years ago




1 comment:
So, my kids have been in school for THREE WEEKS now!
I'm glad you are all settling in.
Post a Comment