Before you jump to any conclusions just let me say two things. First, no, Kari and I did not lace the food to pacify the wild beast; second the food was actually very good....at least the rest of us lived (just kidding Kari, it was a good dinner). So, there we were sitting down as a family to a nice home cooked meal when Mallory decided to expose her not-for-public devil horns and threw some serious tantrums about eating her dinner. The rest of had long since finished and left the table. Kari and I decided to leave Mallory alone to finish her dinner. Well, when a not-quite-three year old is completly silent...you know one of two things could be happening. As I walked into the kitchen I completely expected to find Mallory smearing her dinner on the walls in an attempt to recreate some abstract painting only to find her passed out and drooling on her toes. Anyway, long story short, since this was our first attempt at uploading a picture and my first entry I thought I would at least make it memorable. I will try to sneak in a few more whenever Kari is too busy wrangling with the kids...until then take care.
Andrew




No comments:
Post a Comment