Thursday, March 13, 2008

Throw me some beeds!


The kids had a parade at school n Februaury for Mardi Gras. It is huge down here with all kinds of parades. I am bad, I don't like taking them to the city parades because everyone is drunk and it is mass chaos! So, the school one is good enough! They had floats, fire trucks, police officers, a king and queen, and oh Lexi got to walk in the parade this year! She was very excited. I forgot to take my camera though. Mallory just sat in the stroller and watched the beads and candy go by. I was very surprised she didn't go crazy. I think she was just very tired. If you didn't watch out, you surely got smacked with something. It was a fun day though and I wish I had brought my camera!

2 comments:

Shantay said...

Wow, look at all that hair!

Daily Drama Mama said...

Owen is sooooooooooooooo cute. Good thing he is there cuz I would squeeze him to death for sure!