Monday, March 17, 2008

What have we created?




Well, Mallory is the big 3. She knows that she is "it". She was so sweet the beginning of last week. I was constantly reminding her of her birthday, because I was so excited! I told her she was going to get to open presents on her birthday, her reply was," I did open presents"(I think she was thinking of Christmas). I could have gotten away with not doing anything. That was my chance! But did I take it..."NO". I choose to create a monster! She was so stinking cute though aside from her tantrums. We have the tradition of "crowning a queen for the day" by bonking the birthday girl on the head. By the end she was bonking herself. Too bad I had packed my video camera. She got to take cupcakes to her nursery class in the morning. Then we went to the beach to fly a kite. Mallory had a great time throwing the sand, running in the sand, and stuffing the sand in her pockets. She later got to play with some bubbles, watch the BEE Movie, and decorate her cake. Her choice for dinner was tacos. We had the missionaries from our church over and our neighbors over. She got some great presents! Aside from moving around boxes, it was a great birthday for her! Next year I will try not to play up the birthday thing the week before. Maybe then the monster inside her won't be aggitated!

2 comments:

Daily Drama Mama said...

Cute. I wish I could be there like I was last year.

Sarah Lee said...

I think ALL girls are monsters! Atleast you only have 2! I forget that Mallory and Daphne are almost exactly the same age... Daff's bday was in January.