I love seeing old pics of the kids. Sometimes it overwhelms me...thinking from a scrapbooking Perspective. We lost about 3 months of Owens pictures..which isn't that much in normal terms, but it was between like 2 months and 5 months, and they change so quickly. I wish we could go back in time just for a day to hold each of my kids when they were first born. It is hard to remember that!
8 years ago




5 comments:
your such a good mom. Where were you during the hurricane?
Kari, it has been so long. Your family is adorable. I got your blog from Sarah. Don't you love technology. Check out my blog.
Kari...you are so awesome. Your blog totally made me cry because I started thinking back about Sophie. Life just goes by way too quickly!!!
I do the same thing and try as hard as possible to remember how little they once were!
3 months of pics... I would be WAY sad too! They change so much at that age. His hair is too funny!
Post a Comment