We have had a busy week. Carter got kicked off the bus, so I have been picking the kids up from school. Thankfully I have a great friend that is taking them to school..along with her son. I also have signed all the kids up for gymnastics..except Owen of course. The kids are so excited. They will start Monday. Carter and Lexi will be in the same class, but Mallory gets to go in the morning by herself. I had her try on her leotard and she kept striking poses. She is funny. She did the same thing when I took her to Wal-mart this week to get her pictures done. We also have 3 birthday parties to go to this week...Owen even got invited to a little girls party. With our primary program coming up too, I am extra busy. I hope it all goes well! No one really remembers those thing anyways. Well, I am sure if it went really badly they would remember it!
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment