Our life Journey for everyone to see!
I love free. And Cheap too. Did you ever figure out that stuff on your blog? Let me know, I would love to help.
I was just checking out your blog when my Carter said, hey that kid has my chair (Sponge Bob). I said well his mom is the one that bought it for you. That boy loves that chair so much. So, thank you for buying. My blog is rhodehome.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love free. And Cheap too. Did you ever figure out that stuff on your blog? Let me know, I would love to help.
I was just checking out your blog when my Carter said, hey that kid has my chair (Sponge Bob). I said well his mom is the one that bought it for you. That boy loves that chair so much. So, thank you for buying. My blog is rhodehome.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment