Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fire Prevention

5 comments:

Cammie said...

Kari, you seriously look so beautiful. good for you!!!! I needed some inspiration to get back on the eating healthy band wagon.. But it's going to have to wait till tomorrow. I'm making Wade's favorite rice crispie treats tonight.

Sarah Lee said...

I always look at you blog, but sometimes i'm just too lazy to comment... just so ya know. BTW, Alexis looks just like you!

The Riley's said...

How you're little family has grown - you are all so cute!
The music is a nice effect - how do you find time to put this all together? Hopefully we'll make it to Biloxi on some long weekend - we'd love to see you and all the locals that are still there!

Katherine said...

I love seeing your kids all grown and happy. I sure do miss you. I hope we cross paths soon!

Shantay said...

Cute kids!