Owen is one and I can't believe it! He had a great day yesterday...I hope. I am sure he didn't notice the difference. We had some great friends pop on over with presents for him. That was so nice. The same friends that watched the kids when he was born. He is taking 3-4 steps now at a time...any day he will be walking! I am teaching him to say he is one when we ask "How old are you?" He sticks his finger up so far..no words yet. His only real word is UH-Oh. He got a ball house for his birthday, a batting thing, and a bath toy....and money. He will get his cake on Saturday when Grandma and Grandpa Peschio arrive. He is soooooo fun to be around. He cracks me up because he has started throwing himself on the ground when he gets mad. I love my Owen Spencer!
8 years ago




2 comments:
I love his shirt! It looks like he had a great time! Happy Birthday Owen!
Happy Happy Birthday! He is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment