Saturday, August 22, 2009

New house







Things I love about the house-



* It has a great view



* Tile everywhere..less stressful then carpet



* There is a fabulous Granit counter top in the Kitchen



* A ton of counter space and drawers in the kitchen



* There are great big double sliding doors out to the back patio! LOVE IT!



* The air conditioning!



* The storage space



* The fact that the laundry room is upstairs



Things I hate-



* The dishwasher, it is small and Owen is constantly touching buttons



* The Stairs they are so very dangerous



* The Tile Floor because I am always sweeping. Wouldn't be so bad if I had a phone to talk to someone while sweeping (anyone who really knows me or who has spnet more then 2 minutes on the phone with me, knows this is when I get my sweeping done!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a sweet pad. We had wood floors when in CA, and found that we didn't have to sweep as much as if we just didn't wear shoes in the house, and asked guests to take shoes off too. Don't know if you all do that already :)

Daily Drama Mama said...

It looks awesome!!! I am glad things are coming together. Did your stuff arrive yet? Send pics of the ocean and beach so Nate will want to come. Those are huge for him.

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Looks AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you that you are finally in...and I think it's waaay cool that the kids have friends already! If only adults worked the same way. And I totally want to go down that slip and slide it looks like a BLAST!!

Cammie said...

I love your house and the tile. I agree it is a pain to sweep but it looks so nice. You guys are going to have a blast.

Hunter Family said...

I love your new house. Is it in base housing or off base?