So the kids got to play on a gigantic slip and slide. They came out of it with a few scapes and bruises, but all in all they had a great time. They are so funny. Even Owen tried to go down a few times. The boy in the background is one of Lexi's new friends. He is her age, but is like a foot taller! The picture of the Ocean veiw (note the rainbow) is from Mallory's room. The kids have some friends already..it is funny how kids relationships work!
Kari! Glad to see you guys made it safely on the island. I love the house. Looks like you guys are already enjoying it there. PS. I'm very jealous you've got a laundry room upstairs :)
2 comments:
Kari! Glad to see you guys made it safely on the island. I love the house. Looks like you guys are already enjoying it there.
PS. I'm very jealous you've got a laundry room upstairs :)
Looks like the kids are having fun. House looks nice. Once you get your car and household goods, you'll be ready to go exploring.
Post a Comment